Are you looking for a great restaurant in the Cleveland area? Cleveland has never had a reputation for being a foodie town, but the city is working on turning that around. With a variety of dining options ranging from ethnic restaurants to classic eateries, there is something in Cleveland for any taste and price range.
Here are our top 10 restaurants in Cleveland:
- Happy Dog – With a bar full of local brews, live music, delicious tater tots and hot dogs and a huge amount of toppings, Happy Dog is the perfect place for a fun night out with friends.
- Superior Pho – Are you looking for a great Vietnamese restaurant? This is the place to go. If you’re not in the mood for pho, the Bánh Mì sandwich is amazing.
- Lola Bistro – This is the perfect place to go for a special occasion. Lola offers great ambiance and a modern take on classic restaurant favorites for a one of a kind dining experience.
- Momocho – Look no further if you’re a fan of Mexican. Try the traditional guacamole with one of their many happy hour drink specials!
- Crop Bistro – If you’re looking for upscale American cuisine, Crop Bistro is worth a try. The restaurant uses food from regional small farms and local suppliers to create a fresh and flavorful menu.
- Great Lakes Brewing Company – This local brewery is perfect for anyone interested in great craft beer and good food. Burning River and the Christmas Ale are favorites; ask your server for a good dish to pair with your choice of brew!
- Sokolowski’s University Inn – One of Cleveland’s oldest family-owned restaurants, Sokolowski’s is a great choice if you’re a fan of Polish and Eastern European cuisine. The cafeteria-style restaurant offers great pierogies as well as a variety of other entrees and desserts.
- Slyman’s Restaurant – If sandwiches are more your style, look no further than Slyman’s. Their corned beef sandwich is a favorite as well as a house specialty, but fair warning-it’s huge!
- Market Avenue Wine Bar – If you’re a wine lover, this place is for you. Market Avenue offers more than 700 types of wine, as well as a variety of craft beers, meads and sakes. Several appetizers and smaller plates are offered that perfectly complement your drink selection.
- Lucky’s Café – Looking for a great breakfast or brunch place? Lucky’s uses local produce to create delicious meals for breakfast, brunch and lunch, as well as a variety of cocktails. The baked mac n’ cheese and the Shipwreck are a few favorites!
Do you have a favorite restaurant in Cleveland? Have you tried any of these eateries? Leave a comment and tell us about your experience!