Are you tired of winter weather? You can bet we are! Now that it’s March there’s hope that soon it will be warm and sunny soon, but March weather can be finicky. Between rainy weather, cold spells and that almost-for-sure last snowstorm that happens, you can once again be trapped inside for days. The good news is there are tons of fun and exciting events taking place in the Cleveland area this month! So head out of the house, get rid of that cabin fever and have a great time with your family, friends or someone special.
Here are some of our top picks for March:
- Deathtrap, March 1-16, Hanna Theatre: Are you ready for a case of whodunit? This is for you! This long-running comic thriller of a play is, can we say, to die for (see what we did there?). Put your detective skills to the test and see if you can predict the ending. More information can be found here.
- North Union Farmers Market Winter indoor Market, March 1-22, Crocker Park: Are you missing the fresh food that’s available during the warmer months? Head to this indoor farmer’s market, where you can find produce and food from local farms, bakers and artisans. Learn more by visiting this web site.
- Cleveland Auto Show, March 1-9, I-X Center: Here we go, car fans! Head out to the Cleveland Auto Show to see the newest technology and models in the auto industry, as well as meet your favorite professional sports and Cleveland area celebrities. Learn more at the Cleveland Auto Show web site.
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, March 4-16, Palace Theatre-Playhousesquare: Sing along with this classic Broadway smash show! Bring the whole family to hear the retelling of the Biblical story of Joseph, his eleven brothers and the coat of many colors. Click here to find out more information.
- Saint Patrick’s Day Parade, March 17, Downtown Cleveland: Head to Cleveland for one of the largest Saint Patrick’s Day parades around! With a large Irish community, Cleveland enjoys celebrating this holiday with joy and excitement. Don’t forget to wear your green! Learn more at the official event web site.
Are you attending any of these events in March? What do like to do in Cleveland? Leave a comment and let us know!