Bay Village, Ohio is located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Bay Village was first settled by Joseph Cahoon 1810. The city is made up of City Hall, home to the offices of the Mayor, the Law, state of the art playgrounds, ball fields and aquatic facilities. In 2012, the Family Circle Magazine ranked Bay Village as one of the 10 Best Towns for Families. Bay Village is a town with unlimited adventures.
Here are eight things you didn’t know about Bay Village, Ohio….
- The Huntington Metro Parks Reservation lies in the heart of Bay Village. The Huntington Reservation includes Huntington Beach, a recently certified “Blue Wave” beach, the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center, BAYarts, Huntington Playhouse and Vento Tratoria.
- Bay Village Schools are a community of closeness that is exemplified by the fact that each grade level will remain in the same school until their graduation.
- Bay Village Athletics have a Twitter page to keep you updated on the latest game scores! @BayAthletics
- Bicycle Safety Fair and Bike to School Challenge is for residents and their bikes to get a free safety inspection and have the chance to win a bicycle helmet!
- May in Bay 5K will be on May 24, 2014 at Bay High School. The 5K Awards will be given to the top male and female overall winners. Grab your running shoes and get registered today! Click here to register..
- Bay Village Recreation Department offers a large variety of programs for all ages and skills! The programs are for people who are interest in fitness, teams and individual sports!
- Mens Soft Ball 2014 has an outstanding program and starts soon. Don’t forget to register to play! Click here to register…
- Hartman Field Light Project. Bay Village is creating a great community project to get Hartman Baseball Field brand new lights!
Now are you ready to move your family to Bay Village….