5 Things To Do In Cleveland This September – Can you believe September is almost here? The summer went by quick, but luckily there’s still plenty of entertaining events to last through fall! We’ve gathered our top events for September, check them out below:
1. Halloweekends – Details: The annual celebration of all things spooky returns to America’s Roller Coast on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays, Sept. 12 – Nov 1. See the park transformed into a festive fall family-friendly atmosphere. Haunted houses, family activities, a parade, themed dining experiences and a few other surprises are in store for this year’s event – stay tuned for all the details!
When: Saturdays and Sundays Sept 12- Nov 1
2. 2014 Chalk Festival – Details: Celebrating 25 Years! Enjoy beautiful works of art created with chalk! Bring the whole family and even participate in workshops. Held in the Fine Arts Garden, rain or shine!
When: Saturday, September 13, 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Sunday, September 14, noon–5:00 p.m.
Where: 11150 East Boulevard, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 in the heart of University Circle
3. Point Fest – Details: What could be better than live music and roller coasters all in one place? Scheduled to perform: Chris Tomlin, Newsboys, Jamie Grace, For King & Country and more!
When: Sat Sept 13
Where: Cedar Point
4. Cleveland Garlic Festival – Details: North Union Farmers’ Market is proud to present the sixth annual Cleveland Garlic Festival at historic Shaker Square!A grassroots food and music event! All proceeds will support North Union’s mission of championing local foods.
When: Sept 6-7, 2014 1pm-6pm
Where: 13111 Shaker Square, Cleveland OH 44120
5. Cleveland One World Festival – Details: Cleveland One World Festival (COWF) is an arts and entertainment event staged in the nationally acclaimed Cleveland Cultural Gardens.
When: September 13, 2014 to September 14, 2014
1-7PM on Saturday (September 13), 1-9PM on Sunday (September 14)
Where: Rockefeller Park (750 E 88th St) Cleveland OH 44108
Be sure to mark your calendars for these upcoming events! Do you plan on attending any of these events? Which are you looking forward to? Comment to share with us!