The 2015 Decoration Trends You Need to Know
Out with 2014 and in with 2015 and all-new color trends! Does your home need an update? If you’re tired of boring neutrals or want to add a pop of color, you’re in luck – the experts have spoken, and have decided on what’s hot this year. Read on for some home décor inspiration!
5 New Decoration Trends for Your Home:
- Mediterranean Blue – Craving some warmth in these dreary winter months? Think of the warmth of Greek beaches and try adding a bright, Mediterranean blue! Perfect for a bedroom or bathroom that needs brightening up.
- Olive Green – Warm up your kitchen with accents of olive, which acts as a neutral with almost any other color. No more boring greys or beiges!
- Muted colors with pops of neon – Color is definitely in this year! Want to replace some white walls in your bedroom? Pair softer, lighter pastels with bright neons in a similar palette for a colorful room that’s not too over-the-top.
- Rich, bold hues – Think cerulean blue, emerald green, bright plum and other tones mixed with creams, beiges and whites.
- Warm colors – Say goodbye to icy, cool tones and heat things up with shades of rust, rose, dusty mint and other warm, muddy tones. Make sure to include a bright accent color!
Are you looking to revamp your home’s décor this year? Tell us what you think of these trends by leaving a comment!