6 New Restaurants To Try In Cleveland This Fall – Cleveland is quickly turning into foodie heaven, with amazing new restaurants turning up on every corner. Want to check out some new eats with your friends or family? More than one of the 6 new restaurants below is certain to please your appetite.
1. Urban Farm Steakhouse: Using local ingredients from farms and fisheries, this steakhouse offers a fine menu of modern, mouth-watering meals.
1325 East 6th Street Cleveland, OH 44114
2. Great Scott Tavern: This flavorful joint offers comfort food like no other. With an innovative menu and relaxing atmosphere, this spot won’t disappoint.
21801 Lakeshore Blvd, Euclid, Ohio 44123
3. Crop Kitchen: With reasonably priced, amazing menu offers, Crop Kitchen offers a food experience for everyone. Do not forget to check out their amazing sushi bar as well.
11460 Uptown Ave, Cleveland, Ohio
4. Forage: Forage offers a farm to table menu that alternates weekly based on seasonal options.
14600 Detroit Avenue | Lakewood, Ohio 44107
5. Dynamite Burgers and Sushi: This is the go-to restaurant for a yummy burger or fresh sushi. Enjoy this made from scratch menu on their large patio.
1302 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115
6. Butcher and Brewer: Featuring brews to pair perfectly with their sustainable and innovative menu, Butcher and Brewer offers shared plates in a public house seating for an experience that you cannot compare.
2043 East Fourth Street, Cleveland, OH 44115
With restaurant options like the ones above, there is something on the menu for everyone in Cleveland. Find your new favorite hotspot this weekend!